Saturday, September 06, 2008

Snipit's

I wanted to write up about this a couple of months ago, but I was busy at the time and then it sort of slipped my mind.
I'm posting it now, because I don't have any "testimonies" up here and it's high time there were.
It all began around my son's birthday.
I had some allotted money for a present and I narrowed it down to 2 objects, that I felt were going to last and be worth it.
One was a car that you sit on and scoot around with, the other was a walky/wagon thingy that kids use when learning how to walk.
I only had the money for one, so after much careful worrying I bought the car, reasoning that he'd be able to play with it for longer.
But I was still having a secret trail about the walky wagon thingy because Cyrus wasn't walking as soon as some of his baby buddies round about.

His big day came and I presented him with the car, he didn't want to ride on it, he wanted to push it around like his little cars..I was so sad and disappointed.
The very next day I went out witnessing, and that evening as I got picked up I found out that another team had done a toy shop pickup..low and behold crammed into the back of the van (along with other great surpises), was a brand new walky thingy, the very one I had wanted to buy.
PTL the lord not only gives us our needs but our desires too.
Since then my son has learned to walk, and allot of the credit goes to God's little gift

4 comments:

whacky said...

So cool how the Lord always provides those little extras that we want/need. Shows how much He loves you and your little one.

Marie said...

That's so cool...& awesome...Cyrus is such a cutie..Take care Sofi.
Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing that!

Luca said...

Heh, every so often the Lord does bestow these blessing on us parents. :)