Friday, September 19, 2008

The Selfish Giant

I dedicate this to my friend M.A
our friendship is less than exemplary especially now that we're both too busy for frivolous mental imagery.
one thing I don't miss is fighting over boys/men, that mostly weren't our to fight over to begin with.
we can bond over this quite "Snow & Frost" moment.
xxxxooo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it. So I'll be snow and you'll be frost, yes? Dance with me now...

Poochies said...

That's an awesome drawing- it has a very definite feel to it. I like, I like.

The Silver Princess said...

unfair MA, why do I get to be the thin gangaly man..neverthe less we shall dance arm in arm when the moon is fat.

why do I get the feeling most people havn't seen this fabulous cartoon?

Anonymous said...

think again. i still have an old VHS copy of the selfish giant and the happy prince that my parents gave me for my 8th birthday. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lord love you, Sophie, but you are such a typical Scorpio.

The Silver Princess said...

I'm not sure how I'm to take that

Elaina said...

Smile and wave!

Poochies said...

I've only seen the friendly giant- courtesy of the polka dot door :)

Anonymous said...

They made such cool cartoons in the 70s. ...I love this story.

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

you can find both the happy prince and the selfish giant on youtube. hurrah! love the drawing!
--clare