I was just so thankful to have a picture where I thought I looked nice,I wanted to "show it off".
But then I felt very vain, so I had to write this little disclaimer..and well, I don't feel much better about it.
generaly look pretty sloppy and tired
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
VERY pretty! though i wouldn't have picked that position... you look a bit awkward... stretched and uncomfortable. your expression also looks a bit tense. was the water cold? hehe.
9 comments:
VERY pretty!
though i wouldn't have picked that position... you look a bit awkward... stretched and uncomfortable. your expression also looks a bit tense. was the water cold? hehe.
all in all, a pretty good shot.
"I generaly look pretty bad/sloppy and tired" Pure rubbish. refrain from lying to your public!! you're a doll!!
Don't apologize for being gorgeous.
Well I appreciate that.
People only post pictures that portray themselves in a good light. I am no exception.
Generally the sun isn't setting behind me in a romantic way as I gaze longingly down the beach at empty pizza boxes
haha. i haden't even noticed the Romantic setting sun. Wow, now this picture truely is perfect.
but you always look good. you're extremely photogenic. almsot every picture i've seen of you, you look good!!
I'm just an evil dictator that exerts massive control over what pictures get around
pff, Sofi you look great! I'm always jealous at how you can pull off such a variety of facial expressions on pics and still look good!
I know how it is to feel like you look tired and worn all the time, but even if you do, it doesn't show on pictures!
you have it right there.
definitely one of the best shots I've seen of you.
Gorgeous dress
background
face
everything...
Post a Comment