Saturday, August 02, 2008

Another case history

I like to see that people can change, it fills me with happiness.
One of my biggest fears is that I'm changing and people still think I'm the same old person with the same old problems, people who don't give me hope when they don't give others hope.

I have been guilty of just this

Theres a person who's' blog I used to frequent, and whom I judged badly..I thought they were the shallowest blimp ever. (and I'm sorry)
Turns out either from going through allot and coming out finer gold, or else me misjudging and taking them for granted..This person turned out to be quite role model worthy
I realize now what a fine person this person is.

I want to be hopeful, I want to be naive and think others have the best intentions. I shouldn't have to plaster myself on a blog to dreg out a little "faith for others" from my fellow disciples. No one should.

I can change too, I am changing, and I need you to have faith in me even when you don't see it.
TYL for your perfect love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, amen.

I agree so completely, I have to let it be known.

Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie
I so agree with you that people do change and its always good to give them the time and space to do so, I always seem to box people without digging a little deeper into there lives, LHM. I really like the recent things you have written in your blog, they are a real inspiration. Thank you for posting. Love Heidy
PS. You don't know me