Saturday, August 23, 2008

Keep the Candle burning

I feel like I hit every slight raise on a pretty flat road.
I didn't get much done, but whatever I did was all arm of the fleshy.
I'm all worn out and doubtful, and I hate it.
I need a hug pretty badly, I want someone to tell me everything's going to be ok and work out.
I need the lord to help me not fear change, not fear fear.
Just to rest, rest in Him.

I feel lame about it, but I just want happy endings, I'm so sick of swallowing lumps in my throat.
Happy endings Lord, happy endings.

2 comments:

whacky said...

It WILL be okay and it WILL all work out. It takes the lumps in your throat to make the happy endings that much more joyful.

If I was there, I'd give you a hug. Instead, I'll send you a prayer.

Anonymous said...

can. so. relate.