Hi Asshole Aiden..I really hope you arent a Family member, cause you shame yourself.
Missionary me can't afford to do big wooplas for poeple on birthday's. but dressing up a couple hours in an evning is a "doable" sacrifice.
do I have anything better to do..hell yeah. maybe you'd like to hear about the daipers I changed, this morning before the 8 hours I just spent "hitting the streets".
Gosh, what is it with people vomiting comments when girls post pictures of themselves, like its a sure sign of pure vanity! If he doesn't have anything better to do than diss people after coming to the wrong conclusions, he could really use some wordtime.
And i think your expression in the first photo is priceless. you're so girly, haha.
Goes without saying: I disapprove of being referred to as a "Paris girl".
I'm not even wearing a skirt here!
And Aiden: Your comment would be like ME saying that YOU have nothing better to do than be an idiot & say stupid things: Even though that IS the only side of you which you deem worthy of enough interest to share with us, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a twit the other 99% of the time.
5 comments:
don't you paris girls have anything better to do than play dress up and take pictures of each other?
apparently not!
Hi Asshole Aiden..I really hope you arent a Family member, cause you shame yourself.
Missionary me can't afford to do big wooplas for poeple on birthday's.
but dressing up a couple hours in an evning is a "doable" sacrifice.
do I have anything better to do..hell yeah.
maybe you'd like to hear about the daipers I changed, this morning before the 8 hours I just spent "hitting the streets".
Gosh, what is it with people vomiting comments when girls post pictures of themselves, like its a sure sign of pure vanity!
If he doesn't have anything better to do than diss people after coming to the wrong conclusions, he could really use some wordtime.
And i think your expression in the first photo is priceless. you're so girly, haha.
Goes without saying: I disapprove of being referred to as a "Paris girl".
I'm not even wearing a skirt here!
And Aiden: Your comment would be like ME saying that YOU have nothing better to do than be an idiot & say stupid things: Even though that IS the only side of you which you deem worthy of enough interest to share with us, it doesn't necessarily mean you're a twit the other 99% of the time.
(I hope)
haha, omg i had no idea what was geo in the middle. good stuff!!! grin.
Post a Comment