Friday, May 11, 2007

The spiders web

Right now I'm feeling terribly pleased with myself for stealthily snagging the last and extra bowl of strawberries with sugar and cream.
In fact I'm even wearing my hills are alive dress for this grand occasion

enjoying the pleasures of sin for a season hallelujah..yay, happy mothers day to me, only the bed seems very big and empty.

My walls have been naked for too long, and so I'm going to rectify that this evening.
I'm going with the epic "Filthy city Babylon", because while thumbing through an old song book it stood out to me.

For the record, Babylon and The Whore to boot, are not specific to the USA, it is supposed to represent the evil west and the system at it's best.
( This is not, I repeate "NOT" an anti America post)
So if you feel your panties knotting up..please try to keep this noted.
And if you can't, you might want to skip out on the launching of said epic wall art..which I have every intention of posting on completion to keep my mind on the straight and narrow road of "Jesus is enough".

and in the mean time some of God's greats.

Saffron and Barkos Doodler, you gotta love those guys

No comments: