Sunday, May 13, 2007

What doth it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

(Disclaimer)
I do not hate America or Americans.
Babylon is "The WEST" not just the USA,
so you can go ahead and say I live in Babylon too.
I do not look down on the family in the WEST.
I just though this would be a fun cover
I realize by saying all this I'm drawing attention to the point, and people who may not have been offended before will now think I'm making a joke on them.
what to do?
I wish people would criticise the art not the perceived intent

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe you're a genious! I like it.

Poochies said...

Hey I was going to say "I like it" but she took it from me......but well, I like it :)
Us Wordstock widows must band together!

The Silver Princess said...

yes I'm sure they are having great fun, and we miss them terrebly.
but this was not a anti Word stock picture.
I'm quite happy that Olivier got to enjoy it.

ofcourse thats probebly not what you were intending.
I just thought it would be good to cover that angle too.
glad you like the picture

Anonymous said...

Ever unique.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty keen on this one Sophie.
The best I've seen yet.

It must have taken you quite some time to pen in all those dots.