I almost miss you, I wish you hadn't gone somewhere words can't follow.
Where you used to be is just this huge blank space absorbing my future need to meet anyone new.
Foolishly I was putting all my eggs in one basket, a basket I was borrowing.
I haven't dreamt you since you left, and have no stories to tell.
I miss the nothingness we shared and passed around, the stringless attachments, I miss the pale strong hands and the silent smiles, such obsessive perfection and hesitation.
I miss hearing about the Other and quietly understanding how big your cage is, I miss being almost a friend, cause it beats being almost nothing.
I miss the uncertainty and the butterfly's, breaking my own rules and waiting just 10 more minutes.
I haven't had a bruise since, I miss those too, maybe the most.
Now it's my turn to say thank you, but it tastes bitter because I almost miss you and from here I can be nothing more then sorry, because I know who you miss, and I know the size of your cage.
2 comments:
There is no cage so strong you cannot break out of it.
I think the hardest cages to break are ones where you refuse to admit to being bound.
But I'm totaly with you, wanna write him and give it a try?
I take it you know who I am refering to
Post a Comment