* most definitely a boy (this morning I prayed that it would be very healthy, and that the biggest thing that could go wrong would be that it turned out to be a girl..which PTL it didn't)
* it weighs exactly 740gm
* it's feet are about 4 cm something long
I don't have enough water in the water bag so the pictures aren't as clear as last time although there are allot more.
they measured every conceivable part of it's small body, took pictures of the three sections of it's heart, and counted the fingers and toes.
I'm just posting the one picture of it's profile and hand..the baby was moving so it's a little off.
in the last month I've had allot of slightly painful contractions, and even though my cervix is well shut they were concerned I had a germ that was going to cause premature labor, I did all the tests and it turns out I'm just fine, but have an extra sensitive uterus. go figure
You can pray those contractions stop, and that I manage to drink more water then I have (even though I've actually been drinking tons)..apparently the water bag's not full enough.
6 comments:
Definitely praying for you. That is one of the cutest ultrasound pictures I have ever seen.
why in the world would you not want a baby girl?
why in the world would you not want a baby girl?
adorable pic... prayin that all goes well!
I don't want a girl..cause I want a boy.
I thought that would have been plain.
thank you for your prayers
Praying for you and the baby.
Muwahxxxx
Post a Comment