I hear these three initials and mixed feels arise.
People have really ruined a good saying by using it in a pathetic and sacrilegious manner.
It starts like this..some one pisses you off..you send some upset comments/offline's/ posts, or what have you.
They respond with something lame and small trying really hard to insult,(and normally you could appreciate they're effort)..but then they sign off with the selfrigheous sounding" GBY" trying to make it all better, maybe they'll even throw in a "I'll be praying for you", which could sound genuine if it didn't just reek of sinfulness.
Is this wrong dear brethren..I think so.
Perhaps people should take a course in debating, or if they really can't manage they should simply fight back by posting some word on the topic.. cause who can argue with that.
* I also don't like kissy faces.. people who send kissy faces or the like after trying to insult are yucky..I need a shower
1 comment:
Hear hear!
Post a Comment