Now it bothers me that no one understands me.. they look at me and think I'm insulting they're weight by thinking that horrible thought.
What people seem too sensitive to realize, is that fat is relative..if I'm 1.70 and normally weigh 49 kg, then weighing 53 with no visible stopping point in sight starts looking scary.
I normally eat like a pig and can't gain a kilo for anything..all of a sudden I'm eating less and weighing more.
What if my metabolism doesn't go back to regular me after the baby? Will my weight be another thing I have to work on?
I can't afford new clothes.
Pregnancy is full of strange and not so stable decisions, like my decision to not get stretch marks, I've decided my belly button will not turn inside out, the same way I've decided I don't need to gain more then 8... (watch me over shoot that)
I've turned into an apologetic weirdo, the dear child kicks me way more then I strictly need to know it's alive..I possibly call it a strong name or two, it kicks back once hard, then stops.
Ahhh!! I start wondering if it's like the plants, talk bad to them and they die.
Sorry sorry.. come on kick me again to let me know your still going on in there.
Admittedly pathetic, shame on me
here, check out my funky belly button.
7 comments:
Oh for heavens sake, don't worry about getting fat. Just eat healthy and you'll be fine.
Once you start nursing you'll lose way more then you want trust me. You shall be thiiiiiiiiiin.
Hey, I found your blog!
And, ah-hem, that's just the cutest little PG belly EVAR, so I'd stop it if I were you. I'm not you though, and yes I realize it's going to get bigger ;-)
Not much I can say except you're in my prayers. And I'm glad I can follow your musings more often now. Stay you, even though you're changing in some fairly drastic ways, what with baby on the way and all...
still, I know you'll stay the beautiful person that you are.
I confess, I've been lurking. Followed the link in your sig. If you mind me reading, say so and I'll bug off.
I'm delurking to tell you that I envy how forthright you are. I don't know how you do it, and I wish I could...
Being preggers IS scary, esp. the first time. I truly believed I would not get stretch marks (did not escape unscathed), gain more than 10 kg. (went from 48 to 60 and gained 12), wear frumpy clothes (ended up the QUeen of Frumpville),get pounded by post partum depression (Was that ever fun.), etc.
There's just no way to tell how it'll turn out each time, barring knowing it'll all work together for good.
Pregnancy preps you for baby in far more ways than the obvious--for me it's all about finding that fine balance between holding on and letting go to make room for the little kicker. With more fiddly adjustments to come post-baby, and at each subsequent stage of our lives.
That's all I have to say about that.
Sorry this's been long.
Hoo...what gorgeous hair you have.
NO no it's fine.. I like to think that what we do is honest lurking..but there are definitely dishonest lurkers about.(be on the look out for the sea side residential's.)
on the forth rightness..well I am horified that people all read this now, and I would relocate, but now that the past has been read (the part I've been trying to hide), it hardly seems like theres anything left to cover up.
bummer hu, I don't know what to feel about the whole thing, but saying anything less then what I feel, will just make me feel worse. PTL
on pregnancy:
You were allot younger then I am when you had your first..in fact you were still growing which is probably why stretch marks raised they're glorious heads.
Have any tips on that score?
I put sweet almond oil and wheat germ oil on to try and stave them off..we'll see how that go's.
Haha and post partum depression is definitely something I'm deciding right now to forgo if I can at all help it, which most likely I cannot.
You could all pray for me against contractions as the doctor fears I will go into premature labor, even though they're not particularly painful, she says that it isn't normal to have so many before seven months.
Having the baby now would mean dead baby ..so lets pray hard.
Praying for your baby...and you of course.
Your babys gonna be so cute! this makes me happy. And you're going to be all the more beautiful. this makes me more happy!
Oh, you should try CocoaButter cream. i used it from my 4th till 9th month and i don't have any stretch marks.
Post a Comment