Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pinky and the Brain

You know what's irritating
not feeling the need to express, and at the same time hating the way the page looks.
Nothing specific about it is wrong, it just doesn't fit, some things is out of place.
Theres just one too many kidney beans in the tuna salad and so you opt to leave a few in the jar with a wasteful display of flare, rather than have this discrepancy bother you throughout dinner .

(a large booming voice tries to whisper)
How dare people talk back, as if by smearing a face in they're truth they could actually change a part of something they neither know, or care about per say.
My expressions aren't open for debate.
there is no disclaiming or apologies.
Theres just me and these words that you graciously read and walk away from free of charge to form opinions of your own on, realizing that your judgment would be based on nothing more substantial than a fictional representation of someone you don't know.
What was she thinking, was it thought through or simply thought..is it the whole concept or a small part?
Have I pretentiously called this " the new improved truth" or am I allowed to run off at the mouth on my own time? (provided it's "mostly" godly, which it "mostly" is)

Yes you agree presumptions are presumptuous, just like agreeing to disagree is a pathetic lie your pride tells to make you think of it as a " I won" scenario.
I feel like I lost my train of thought, I'm just not happy with you, you don't satisfy me.
We leave feeling greedy and unfinished. we know we'll never be enough, and like everything, will end in a settlement where you're sure you could have gotten more out of it if you'd just have kept at it a little longer.
Like a long divorce and high alimony, what are you to me but a bad debt?
Did I sell my soul to take out a mortgage or the world?
it's a fair question Mancer, but who deals in fair nowadays

No comments: