1. It's a bad day lord, but I'm thankful for it. I really know that it's only this way to bring me closer to you. If I wasn't emotional I wouldn't be weak enough to fully rest in you and come to the understanding that every thing is held in your hands.
2. I love that the world was framed by your words, I think it's an awesome concept, it shows the power your verse can evoke and makes me a sorceress through prophesy.
3. Continue to work in my life through hard times and circumstances, through big changes and bad people.
let me humbly eat the bread from the devils hand without remorse, knowing that you baked it for me.
4. I love you Jesus, and even if you end up being a made up God and just something my conscience needs to stay a moral individual, you still make me happy. Thank you that by faith I can belive You are real without too great a stretch.
5. I want you to know that I Appreciate the stretching nevertheless. I'm thankful for times I have had cause to doubt, and the way you bring me back to the rock.
6. I'm thankful that I need to take you by faith, and consequently force my mind around the embarrassing "lack of proof". If people didn't make fun of me for my blind belief I wouldn't feel crazy enough to be here.
7. Thank you for the way you made me and for my faults, thank you for my dissatisfaction and my complex's, thank you that I'm not talented and have nothing but you.
8. you make me beautiful. That's why you made me this way, you knew I'd let you love me, so you knew I wouldn't need more.
This is the way You want it, and so I'm going to be thankful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment