Thursday, March 23, 2006

A penny for your thoughts

He said if he gave his heart away to someone, he didn't know if they'd do anything with it.
but theres no way you could pass up such a treasure.
Still I wouldn't change a thing, do something with it, for sure, but change it..god help me if I ever want to
We wanted to soak each other up,
He'd make an excellent father, and I wanted just to live with him..what a life that would be.
a constant flame, devoureing, feeding.
It burns and hurts and feels so warm
I'm lonely sometimes, sometimes I forget you, but I always come home to you
loving with my heart and following my head.
In this one way my life is uniquely quenched and replenished.
What I want I shouldn't have, and you give me all I need
So stop tempting me with all I desire, don't offer me the palaces of the world
don't love me conditionally, and stop making me love you.
Don't pry my heart out of my fingers, or ask me to break my heart.
With you I have been the happiest and saddest of my life
This noose around my neck keeps getting tighter,
when you know I'm forgetting you remind me
My leash is short and I'm conditioned to love it
I want to run away with you..I want there to be no consequences
I want to hold you, cowering over you like I could protect you from the world
like I could protect you from myself and my wayward mind
I want to be free
free of it all
I want a second chance, I want to erase everything
I want opposites and squares
I don't want to live life, I'm not good at it
I can't make decisions I can look back on without remorse, I don't know how
I want to..I want to cut all ties and live with my cake

He says I'm gone
and all the while I never left

there in lies the problem
this problem has become my soul, my mind
this problem has become my company
this problem, has become me
I live too many lives
I'm too many people, and I don't know how to just be one
I don't know which one is me
I don't even know who you are
And you don't know who the other I am is
so none of us know the other cause we can't be sure which we're talking to.
Alright, enough sophie
you've just throughouly confussed your self and the readers.
close this book on your life.
stop reading last years callendar
What the hell is wrong with you anyway?
you pride your self in being strong minded, when in reality all you are capable of is putting down with quite improper spelling, complexities that you aren't sure are simple or not, true or not, real or not, yours or not.
all I can be sure of it this
I love
it rules my live, no matter how many I may live
love means everything for me
but do I realy love?


PS. I cannot tell you where one ends and the other begins, simply that I am unsure.
but I have been there, done that..and come just so far enough to know ..not realy much at all.
This right here, this is the invisible circus.. you may not see them, but there are defiantly traipses..it's on good authority

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love is most of all letting go
letting go of control
letting someone go as well
letting it pass
and letting people love you as well
love is humility
and you love with way too much pride
you're right, you don't know how to love
but you want to
that's what saves you.