Friday, March 24, 2006

From the People For the Poeple

(this is in answer to the comment on the previous post "a penny for your thoughts")

How many anonymous people do you know, who'd go on to someones blog and say

"you love with way too much pride, you don't know how to love"

I mean this is quite something to say, even to a close friend who you know inside and out.

I know Ambie didn't wirte this, and I doubt M-A did.
that leaves Andrea.

You haven't wanted to know me since a year, and recently you said on more than one ocasion, that you think you never knew me at all.
I asked you to not visit my blog anymore and you said that, yes, this was something you could do for me.
Please stick to this resolution.

Moral of the story..don't state something you don't know.
However you may give your opionion
Pride may be one of my problems..but your statment makes it yours too.
Perhaps I know how to love
I just don't know how to love you
(and i didn't mean that to be mean, I don't mean it that way)

No comments: