Friday, January 27, 2006

Old vs New bottle

You know those people who wear theyer religion on theyer sleave, the one's that look down on others when they don't fill the conversation with the latest spirit trip they had.
are those the new bottels?

I without a doubt have allot to work on, but if this is the case I have huge amounts to work on.

then there are those other people, that have no show, and look down on the ones that do as being "selfreigheous" man pleaser's etc.
These are the old bottels without a doubt
but I can't help but think new bottels must be somewhere in the middle

what about the go into your closet to pray people..I like to think I go under that catagorey.
I talk about my spiritual battels and victories with people privately, I'm not that litterary in my praises out loud..but I DO love the lord.

There are so many things I fall short in,

being effectionet, especialy to those I live with
asking the lord everything
getting out of myself and being free in the spirit
letting go of my selfishness and careing for others
pride / humility
temper and bitterness
And well, a host more...

but I do love the lord, and I am fighting to be what he wants me to be.
In all things I fail, and fall short in.
if it wasn't for God's grace I'd have a mental and emotional breakdown
Do you ever catch your self saying "god bless god"? I do, I wish there was someone even greater who could bless him for everything he does for us, but then there would allso be someone we would be even more indebted to.

pray for me
pray that I will learn from any correction that comes my way.
that I will strive to make the shoe fit
that battels don't make me bitter but stronger
I want to thank the lord for the bread even when he let the devil bring it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray for you always.

Anonymous said...

work on your spelling, sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Spelling? Can't you look past that? Who cares about spelling when the words are coming from the heart.