Sunday, January 08, 2006

Manipulator they name is scorpio

People write blogs cause they hope someone out there is interested in they're life and will want to know they're inner workings.
so what does a blogger do without an audience?
I'm not sure, I've thought of changing the name, starting over, erasing past pointed posts.
For what? a new start, to erase what? my life?
I lived it.
Am I ashamed?
Is having it all written down this way making it less forgettable, and am I ashamed of wanting to forget?
I am torn between the emotions wrapped up in the story "he expects it of me" and the not knowing if what he expects, is for me to simply go.
And I have gone, I've gone so very far away and I rarely come back.
When I'm alone his thoughts don't become mine, I've not written anything..I'm not sad or wanton. I've given up wondering if you are.
being alone makes me strangely strong.

I want to tell the world
Do not for one minute imagine, that by selling your soul to another individual you are giving them something priceless.
There is no intimate confessions that place your worth higher than anothers.

A secret is simply that.. not more not less.
knowing a secret doesn't make you more trust worthy, it makes you more of a threat

Love is when someone can -hurt, play, fuck, lie, shout, and silence you.
If they've gone and don't come back, when you can't know what to belive, when you're sure they've stopped loving you, but you still love them.
Yes, then you can say you have been in love.

If you don't still love someone despite it all, chances are you never did.

I love * , I'm not holding out for anything, I've just stopped lying to myself.

let your heart go, when you have, you'll find it's not as vicious as you had imagined..it was all in your head, so keep a close watch on your mind.

manipulating is wrong, and unfair..and just that much more fun.
But don't do it, you'll realize you spent years on a game you didn't even enjoy playing.
people will also accuse you of it when you haven't

Don't cry wolf wolf, let the milk leak into the tiles. all is fare in love and war, never kiss and tell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it.