Sunday, April 03, 2005

Cherries are no longer in season

Should it be disturbing when it seems everyone moves on but you.
Is it a sign of lacking devotion? or a simple greater love for ones self?
Some times peer pressure can seem stronger than your will. sometimes.
At times I am unsure of how to react, but I feel i have to, or else burst.

Maybe I should be a nun, I am undoubtedly quite dedicated (although more often to the wrong things).
At what point does dedication ruin your life, at what point is it better for your spirit to move on, live and love?
When does dedication stop being a good trait?

In the end I don't think it will matter to me.
so I have bad traits.. perhaps if nothing else they are memorable.
And memory in any case shouldn't be so important. maybe neither should cherries.

I was always a late bloomer...and the flowers didn't come with the cherries.
Now the flowers and subsequent fruit are gone.
just the tree remains, and it's windy I'm telling you.

The white throne judgment comes to everyone .. you reap what you sow.
Cheat and be cheated on
I keep telling the March hare "what did you expect for one gold coin,
certainly not a pearl of great price?"
Still he cries and dreams of long thin figures, those sad eyes and swaying black hair.
I dream of those sad eyes gaining intelligence.. but it's only a dream.
She dreams to.. of taking her own life, emaciated and forlorn, alone and swallowed in self pity, all the while ignoring life rafts.

Oh sea, drown her I say, drown her and be done with it.
Or better still let her find the emerald city and a brain.
What good are ruby slippers to someone who can't be sexy, someone who uses tears as a turn on and nothing else.
Live girl, I can hardly tell you to let go when I haven't..
but let go anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was right about Kyte.