Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Why I hate Imagrations

Danny your the best, and I am miserable to hear your leaving.
Apart from my dad, your the person I want to see when I come to visit.
You make adults seem that much better, that much younger, that much smarter and sweeter.
You were always there to give me a nice complement when I felt ugly, tell me my lasagna was the best, always smiling, always there with me in the pub when I would have been alone.
When I made an effort to look nice on Saturday's you were always there to say "Sophie, I'm whistling".
I wondered if you had a good life, if God had been good to you.
Falling in love with my mom but not getting her, never having a family, being slightly quirky in your artsy way.
You never complained, I never saw you sad or angry...your are a worthy role model, someone who loves god, life, and others far more than them selves.
And too me, the best thing in the house.
Maybe this is my emotional day, but if a red nose is all I can give you as good bye then I'll wear it proudly.
I love you Danny, I'm sad your going.
I'm going to miss you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN.

Anonymous said...

it's "immigrations"....[snicker]
this is a very touching and heartfelt piece. I was touched.
AGV

Anonymous said...

i liked him sooooooo much i was so annoyed when he couldn't stay, i still have the sandals we bought together in italy when he took me for coffee..oh danny so sad you are gone.