This day has come for three years, every time I manage it differently.
21, and I feel hurt and selfish, but mostly liquidy
I want to be the one that loves him most, but god knows..perhaps I'm not.
I think that hurts me most.. not wether he loves me or not, but knowing there is someone out there that possibly rivals my love for him.
Will he think I love him less cause I can't say it as beautifully?
He's younger than I but can't look up to me, its because I failed him.
They'll come and go...uneeded, I will still remain
Happy birthday Sauce.
*Emerald Honesty
White flesh becomes ringed with lime
The loosely longing words of rhyme
Red Woman comes, Red Woman goes
You dine, you dance, you play and compose
Prance through a ball room made of glass
Seduce and goad the upper-class
Masks of yellow orange and blue
Deduce the fickle image is you.
Reflection, reflection what do you maintain
Pale memory from past still cannot explain
You left long ago and no face can exact
The abstraction God made is no longer intact.
Through vanities fair you traipse along
Singing a spell as you parted the throng
"Live my life and die with me
It’s parody's best don't you agree"
"You fickle child all dressed in lime
Here is a mask come join the mime
Red Woman comes Red Woman goes
Come dine, and dance, play and compose"
I see that mask and empty face
I know that shirt you wear of lace
I' v painted your semblance, show and pose
I know your diversion, I must oppose
This manifestation, color and parade
Display your trade, tonight get laid
Oh so gratifying, this use of lives
Yes, play your game, have many wives.
But tell me something my looking glass
How long do you think ..will the music last?
1 comment:
now it's all clear...
that's why you wouldn't talk about it.
I understand.
Post a Comment