Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Blinkin, Winkin and Nod

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
No, nothing even note worthy, that's the biggest sin of all, the mediocrity of life.
I promised I would send an avid description.
Like the matrix, it's feeding us a dream, they imagine it's a good one.

You robot you.. I hear silence and no beating, "where is it's heart" I asked mother, but all I heard was the beating of hers.
Tear drops pouring down in a rain that will never reach our sight or knowledge...gone forever in the computer, wiped away for vanilla ice cream and things that don't really matter.
This giant machine made to support life it slowly weakening us through it's program, it's wild routines, and incessant logic.
We aren't machinery, I can't follow the logic, your stories are robotic and plainly grotesque.
In your attempt to give us truth and order we become lab rats of a vanilla world that has no personal perfection.
God didn't do this, we did it to ourselves.. always searching for a happy ending has been mankind's down fall. (why does no one chose the chocolate?)


Where are the lovers now?
They're hiding in my head...they taught me to dance when music wasn't allowed.
Your eyes role up as you leave this place...you dream of me, though I can't save you..and you wake to the same vannila day.
Maybe dreaming is all we have, but maybe it's all that's real anyway.
Perhaps dreams are what count.
Will your dreams be shattered by the whispers they speak...by them peeking in?
Will your dreams be shattered by the life you live as a cover for what really makes you alive?


Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I hate Vanilla and I love to sleep

No comments: