Friday, February 04, 2005

It's dark, where is mommy?

I dread it
You sign in..not thinking.. then , then it happens.
you hear that bling
That one you hoped wouldn't come untill tomorow, allways tomorow.
Haven't answered the last two.
he wonders why
I can't tell him, I can't tell him it's cause Im scared.
Because I loved him, and he tired of me, becuase I know he wants to play me and I don't think I'm strong enough.
Because I want to belive he's genuine and be his friend, because I hoped he'd remember me for more, miss me for more, want to stay in contact because he needs me for more than his ego.
Because I love him and I know he could be more.

*A glossy coating over sin
The pale past to which it's been
remembered with a burning scar
loves with desire's selfish mar
The most of her misunderstanding,

while she cries blue tears on yellow branding.




No comments: