Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sweet October

Your everywhere
You infest the places I go
Try to get into my life, and steal my identity
Ciphering off my time as I watch the clock
I feel you sucking his lips, his life

I need to be able to forgive you, so I can forgive myself.
need to be able to respect you so I can still talk to my friend.

it's the constant battle between me and my conscience

you get close to me ..your in my face, I smile and say you have nothing to fear.
I held your hand, I made a promise

He watches you, but close enough?
In loving silence he won't hurt you...but he's emaciated.
I'm a step away if you would let him know.
I won't say, I'll be silent, I can try, but I have an aversion to scorpio women.
I know you


No comments: