I want to love you the way a child does.
give you innocent kisses and play with your hair,
touch you and not know what it is I am feeling.
I want to see beneath your smiling eyes and paint.
I want to make a picture of my soul and frame it for you
I want to be inside you when I don't feel I can get close enough
I would like to consume with out hurting you
But it isn't all about my wants or bratty behavior
it isn't about what I can get, but what I can give
You know why I don't give, but you've never given me a reason to distrust you.
Even so with recent history, it will be that much harder to let myself go.
Change is that much harder when you fight it, or your drowning and the parachute's gone
Land Ho
*Poisons deep coulor painted on her lips
One kiss and from the bank he trips
But to the trusted mind he dedicates his lines
and through a rainbowed barricade
her whole life was paved
paved in colored brick
No comments:
Post a Comment