I pondered on thought today,
it's quite odd how one can think about thinking, seems like a nightmare, until I realized there was no end.
It's always the ending that's scary.
I find myself quite baffled at how much I can think without coming to any solid conclusions,
except that I will continue to go on this way unless something drastic happens to my brain.
Never ending.... Never ending like the prayer list of names I go through everyday.
Can't sleep until I've prayed for them all, and just as I think I've done I remember another who either asked me to pray, or who I think needs a prayer.
Never ending like snack dishes, good dreams, and the amount of underwear I think I need.
one day I'll find myself with no dishes or fantasies, and I'll be praying my list wearing all the panties I own.. of course my prayers will be continually punctuated by drifting thoughts.
Sigh, I hope god takes them seriously none the less.
I realize that after you have prayed what you want for the people you love there is nothing left to do but to come to the understanding that God's in control and what you want for them isn't necessarily best. So you decide to pray the " lord work in their lives, do what you know is best for them."
obviously this makes you feel like you aren't making enough of an effort, so you add in a few. "Jesus please take care of them. If they're not listening to you, send them my angels for tonight, I'll be ok."
Inevitably I go to sleep still wondering.
will I dream?
No comments:
Post a Comment