I just came home from a long week in Barcelona's ED seminar.
( I'm the ED monitor, and I guess a teacher)
I had a great time.
Big thanks to the Board members for all, they stayed up nights and dealt with fussy people. I apreciate you!
I will have super pictures "coming soon".
Was great seeing friends and getting all this fabulous material.
There are allot of very tallented teachers in Europe, and allot of beautiful women.
The weather was clear and hot, we swam in the crystal ocean...yep, swimming in March, I am THAT lucky, I mean blessed, lucky is a yucky word.
This was my first trip without my baby...and he was sick at home.
I missed him and was so worried I stayed up at nights and had this pain in my chest.
Tonight I held him in my arms again and it's like medicine, must have cuddled with him for a good hour before letting him finally fall to sleep poor boy.
2 comments:
its EspaƱa dear........... great seeing you, hope you had a good trip back
thanks for being one to lighten up our job
Gosh, some professional educator I am.
Just look at that spelling
Post a Comment