It's Your fault, not only have I always wanted to start a train of thought like this, but it's in fact true.
I desperately need to talk about personal things in my life...and this place has turned into one of those white washed tombs with dead men's bones inside.
I used to love running around naked here, it was my "naked Friday's" everyday.
Now I'm about a month away from being one year older and I haven't gotten used to being an adult yet, no doubt when I've grown into this role I will finally be able to keep things inside and die slowly, quietly, and with dignity.. The way people are meant to.
I need a close friend, scratch that, a friend, any friend will do, someone who I can be naked with, and remind me to be positively positive.
You know what, it's not your fault, it's mine.
I'm the one that let you all ruin my paradise.
I'm the one that can't keep track of my friends.
I let you all scare me away from honesty.
so I've just been complaining about something I really only have my self to blame for, wow do I see a pattern emerging?
And who said blogging couldn't be therapeutic.
In conclusion
Wee Words of Wisdom.
Feeling down?...you've been thinking too much about yourself!
6 comments:
in my experience when things get too personal and too honest, it's easier to hurt and be hurt... and be scared.
but age does not equal wisdom, and wisdom does not equal suppression, and suppression does not equal death, just as death does not equal dignity
real friendship, true nakedness of mind and heart is rare and a precious gift. And many times one runs away from it, or does not take the time to savour its rich taste and and subtle fragrance.
But it's not too late to turn, to run a second time. "Time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
nice words.
I'll agree with "stay hungry, stay foolish."
I don't belive "everything else is secondary to following your heart".
Thats your policy not mine.
Also reruns are only worth watching if they were good the first time round.
Plus, I'm a Fast runner.
And time isn't limited, we have forever.
My comment was basically directed at the life we live here on this earth.
And time here is limited. In heaven it's not.
Again, follow your heart and intuition must be read in the context of the sentence before it "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."
But yes, we agree on "stay hungry, stay foolish"
that's just what they are AGV, words words words.
there go the anonymous cowards again.... things are starting to get fun
I am sure you have excellent reasons for not posting so often. But, I did enjoy reading some of your posts - especially certain tirades. You have a way with words, if I may be so cliche to say.
Post a Comment