Saturday, May 03, 2008

Of butterflies and the like

Thank you, thank you, I love what you mean to me and how you affect me, as well as what I mean to you. We fill each others spaces up, slip in the cracks and make things complete.
Without you filling up the cracks and running into my empty spaces, I would fall apart like so many peices of dry plaster.
You turn me into a mosaic

You give me butterflies, the awesome ones that live inside me, not the creepy flying ones with the powder that freak me out.
What you said popped my surface tension, and there was this delicious splash, and then the butterflies.
These are the best butterfly's, because usually and although butterfly's are awesome, they're often bad for you like junk food, cotton candy..or worse, blood butterfly's, because rightfully they belong to someone else.
But these are perfect..cause they're white and shinny and righteous, not kites with strings attached, they're all frolic and flutter, and I don't have to feel naughty for enjoying them.

I'm skipping around catching them in my huge yellow net.
I'm a little girl.
They make me realize that I don't need hay fever and blisters to know summers here..cause I caught your butterfly's, and they're all I need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...........

:) Tabitha xox

Luca said...

Awesome way of expressing it.