I just don't know anymore, all those stedfast opinions and hard core beliefs.
Gone with the wind.
I am static, flat lining...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Who am I? who's home? Am I alone, is it crowded? Who knows?
I think I might have run too far and now I'm standing still cause I'm scared to go further.
I'm like that pool of spilt water that races for the edge of the table and then just stands at the brink..building up, like an invisible wall has been erected.
I'm not looking for a muse, I'm not raising dead ones...I'm just wandering around my house tapping on the glass.
My heart is as pale as my face, and I keep trying to figure out how all the blood got out and where is went to.
Who do I see and who sees me?
No one now, and nothing even feels missing.
Does that mean Jesus is enough? I sure hope so
I need the summer
Jesus please send the summer
Send me hay fever and sun burns
3 comments:
I wish it were possible to get old poetry off of NLU. I'd reread an old piece someone wrote, "do you see me?"
I wish memory could crash and erase as fast as hard drives.
now if your surname isn't Cutting for a reason...
the bad part is most crashed hard drives can be rescued, albeit with great expense...
Post a Comment