Friday, November 09, 2007

Gold Fish

This is my "running out the door Happy Birthday" to Peter.
Also my " running out the door, good bye and I miss you".

Peter is a good guy..temperamental, but good.
I'm going to miss us saying things at the same time, and you giving me hugs and always smelling nice.
miss the way, when I knew there was no chances I'd flirt and you'd hide, and the when the tables turned you'd do the same and I'd hide.

To bad you're not going to see this due to the horrible Texan Internet..you could have gotten temperamental, I would have given it back and we'd have a little skype fight.

ahh Good times

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

goldfish?

The Silver Princess said...

refers to an evning of vodka and energy drinks which Peter may or may not remember ..we played a name game

Anonymous said...

hehe, miss you too darling, hoping you have a great party, and be there for it ;)
stay in touch