Saturday, May 05, 2007

So on and so forth

I would like to post a new post to get rid of the mouse.
in fact I'm bursting with..nothing
But really it's up to about Here___ and gaining on me ..it's funny how one can be so full of nothing.
Imagine you had a muse..then it had to go away for 3 weeks or so..
all of a sudden the nothingness skyrockets and you feel this huge need to express it..but can't cause the muse is gone?
So I thought I'd hold out for at least a week before I paste up one of those sappy " I'm lonely and I miss you" posts.
we'll see how that goes.
(and I'm in no way making fun of people who post things like that. I have every intention of writing a real tear jerker once I know I can last a least a week without it)

In other news I am exactly 7 months pregnant today, and it goes without saying that the only thing worse than being lonely, is being 3rd trimester and lonely

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worse than being lonely is pregnant ,then birth ,than raising it and lonely...

The Silver Princess said...

your totaly right
how selfish I am
God bless all single mothers out there