I've had the longest day, and I somehow feel like someone who weighs 200 kg's and is walking on toothpicks.
My tummy looks like a torpedo, and I fondly remember the early months when people told me that its easy to hide your first pregnancy until 6 months, and then I recall not so fondly getting to the 4th month and realizing this would never be happening for me.
People keep prodding me to take that picture that I'll regret not taking if I don't take it.
You'd think that would be incentive enough, but strangely it really isn't.
I have sex dreams..allot of sex dreams, I've decided to tell you that if you are about to get pregnant, this is the only thing you will have to look forward to.
the 4th month was the best I think..I was on a black guy role..don't ask, I have no idea why.
It was interesting, mostly they were extremely strong and very silent..perhaps we didn't speak the same language.
it works.
I try to change my clothes once a week or less cause I take an hour trying to find something that fits, plus my room is really cold in the morning.
When I eat crumbly food I have to shake crumbs off my tummy and dig them out from between my newly improved cleavage.
I have to look in the mirror to see my pum...yoouch.
I feel full constantly, full of baby..I want to have sex, but it's hard for me to feel like putting more things inside...and then theres the other thing, the baby kicks me and who's ever hands are in the vicinity when I do have the sex...eww.
Is 9 months of torture really what I'm paying for 18 years of hell?
it looks that way( that was an ironic joke..please keep that in mind)
6 comments:
Maybe you should try writing about more positive things, it might make you feel better!
And even though I am not a mother and have never been through pregnancy, I can tell you that 9 months of torture is nothing compared to the years of joy that your child will bring.
Oh go easy on her. During these months of pregnancy it's hard to see that far.
Besides, who are you to talk until you do it youself?
If you doubt my love for my unborn child , let me put your mind at ease.
I am in fact extreamly attatched to my baby.
like most people I have a large variety of feeling regarding the subject, they are just not all involved in this post.
a man a boy and a donkey
Sorry about my last comment, I probably should have been more prayerful about what I said. I'm sure you'll make a great mother.
I've found if I'm pregnant with a boy my out of control sex-dreams are more bi-sexual while when I'm pregnant with a girl they are generally hertro.
From one who's had 6
figures some one would out me.
I'm really not into women, but since getting pregnant I'v had so many girl on girl dreams..and I allways seemed to be enjoying it allot.
I try to down play that sided of things..cringe
Post a Comment