Thursday, April 05, 2007

Is it really that kinda time again?

hi everyone.
I'm here today to do what I do most, I'd like to say it's what I do best..but in my case it's more of a quantity over quality.(but no less genuine I'll have you know.)

I've come to apologies for my USA post because until tonight I didn't grasp the pain I managed to inflict on unsuspecting souls.
I'm really sorry for not praying before I wrote
I didn't mean to say that any of you family girls were slobs or lacked making an effort.
That I was speaking of the general public and the American way, and not of "you" persay, isn't a good enough excuse.
I know allot of you are great, and last year in particular I got to stay with a bunch who showed all of us here a really good and uplifting time.
And apart from cute things( such as the use of the word "Babe")..I wasn't referring to any of them in my post.
For the record, they in no way gave a bad impression of they're Family back home.

I was out of it, and although it was jokingly, it was still making fun.
I am sorry, the serious kind, and though I'm sorely tempted to take this thw wrong way, we all have shoes that fit us, and this one in particular fits me snugly.
so I'll be eating humble pie then

I would like to ask all those of you in the US not to take this out on my fellow home members coming,
that would be a shame , beacuse it's just me..small person with a big mouth

1 comment:

Miss B said...

ILY Sophie. You were all so sweet when we visited your Home. I hope to see you again sometime.