Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Awesomness of Job

Look at Abraham, he was going to became the father of faith for all time. he had the seed of faith in him, but he didn't know how string it was. I finally brought him to the point where I gave him the ultimate test, because he had to know, and I had to know that his faith was that strong. He had to know he was willing to give up the very fruit of the promise, knowing that I would still keep my promise, somehow, someway. He had to trust even though he couldn't see how I would fulfill my promise. He had to be blind to the possibility of failure.
If faith can't ignore the possibility of defeat and keep going, then it isn't faith.

I'm not saying it's easy. I'm saying if you have real faith you simply have to make your stand on it, come hell or high water.
remember Jobs stance "though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him".
Do you have that kind of faith? If you do then you will reap the rewards that Job did. he faith stood the test and came out better than gold.
Remember faith knows.
Faith knows what the truth is, and it is the foundation of where you should stand.
And then, having done all, STAND.

No comments: