Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Deutschland, Deutschland ueber Alles


from my birth until my untimely death
will be hours of indiscriminate sweating
sweating like today when it rains heat in big juicy drops.

I also here by swear to never
have pimples another day of my life
I've found the trick you see
and while I'd love to share it with the world
I'd really rather see the pretty girls looking spotty.

I've taken a stand, I will write some sort of poetry
before the week is out..I will
it's giving way to much credit to some people
to see me waste my words on silence

As of today I will wake up 30 min's earlier,
this is something I swore that I'd never do
my sleep may mean allot to me, but my lord means more
I've decided that I have good intentions
but am sadly lacking in fulfilling those
that ends today

yep I'm on the attack
no more pimples
no more silence
no more old bottle
and lots of sweat and cold showers

what could bring about this great day of change you ask.
I'm feeling lucky.
God is good to me and I need to start giving back.
tonight is a good night
Theres aubergine for dinner and I'm cooking, so I plan on being stuffed.
And of course we moved home council because Germany's planing on coming through for me.
It's not even a question, I've put God on the spot and demanded it ITPOTK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
The funniest feed I've read in a long time...

Bring it on tonight...
The presumptuous Germans and the excuse-me-for-living italians.
May the best win...
All the rest after the match.