Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rebuke the devil in Jesus name

several of us had the most unusual dreams last night.
here is mine

me and my mom were in a car.. and we parked in a hotel/ parking lot/ hospital, and Chinese and Indian market.
(it varied)
my mom asked me to run into the mall (which seemed to be not to far away) to get something, but to be back by 9:45am.

as I walked into the mall I noticed I had a guitar on my back and I was on my way to a music hall where I seemed to be a student.
I joined the crowded class and sat in a corner on the floor with the other students. ahead of me to the right I saw Frank, I was shocked somehow I knew we had been avoiding actually meeting. and now here we were face to face.
he hadn't noticed me yet, and I wondered if I had make up on but there were no mirrors to check.
they called recess and I went to the main desk to get a flyer, frank met me there and we remarked to each other "what bad luck hu?"

we stood out side the class and he hugged me, I had my head pressed against his shoulder and it felt soo good.
I was dying to run and jump inside him, to be so close we were one..not like sex, I wanted to wear him like pajamas and never take them off.

Just then an old friend walked up to me and dragged me a few steps away from him.
it seemed like I wasn't supposed to be seeing him.. like the fact that we knew each other was a secret.
so I was talking with this girl when I looked at my watch as realized it was 10:20 am..I was 40 minutes late to see my mom.

I told the girl I had to go, and sent frank a pained expression, so he knew I was leaving, he made a almost impercivable wave with one had while I mouthed the word Good Bye.

we had only said 3 words to each other and already it was over.
I was overcome with nausea.
I ran back to the apparent where I had left my mother, thinking she must be scared not knowing the language and out of her head with worry for me.
But when I arrived it was night and all the lights were off she was in bed.
there was a few people I didn't recognize milling around the flat..I got the impression they were like us on a road trip of some sort.
Then I noticed I didn't have my purse with me.. I woke my mom and asked her if she'd seen it but she hadn't.
I must have left it in the music hall I thought.
(the purse must have had important papers in it cause I was very worried about losing it).
I left immediately and headed back to the mall.
it was midnight and I was in the parking lot which now seemed very old and everything including the walls and cars were rusty and dripping.
I rounded a corner when I was held up at knife point by the regular darkish looking street walker.
Tino was in the room with Vas , and I saw in a corner a large pile of cocaine on a glass table.
Tino told me I shouldn't have come and now I had to pay cause I knew too much, Vas just smiled at me with that ( God bless you sister) kind of smile.
Tino was very angry, apparently he had a contact that was supposed to cook the stuff and he hadn't, and now it has several kilos worth of uncooked coke.
I begged him not to kill me, and had a sudden realization that Frank was involved in it.. this black guy seemed to be a lackey or sorts and I suddenly got very angry and firm with him.
I told him to kill me would be a big mistake, that frank wouldn't like that and that he should take me to him right away.
He took me to a night club.
it was crowded and i sat on the side waiting for Frank.
then he was there sitting across me, we just stared at each other, and I had that huge urge to be as close to him as possible, that he had to comfort me and hold me.
But I didn't move, I just sat thee looking, and so did he.

I woke up to Pof doing reveily...and everything felt so wrong.
I was sick in my stomach
I felt emotionally distraught on every level
I can't explain it.
but that dream was most definitely a little taste of hell for me.
the devil sure knows what will get to us.
rebuke him rebuke him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAY THIS DREAM REMAIN JUST THAT-A DREAM, MAY IT NEVER SEE REALITY, MAY YOU BEE SHEILDED FROM FUTURE VEIWINGS OF SUCH, LOVE YOU MUCHLY...