if you the colour of love is green
red isn't the colour of love at all
it's just commercial, like coca cola, and Santa
it's a lie as big as it is yicky.
I've been visiting other peoples blog
quite allot of nonsense in the most of them,
for instance..
People who talk about beef jerky
They're latest restaurant experience
The overdone fashion of coy boy boots
So and so's great crystal balls
One girl said "she had a thought the other day"
and preceded to tell us that it's silly
that pretty people don't need to be smart
an epiphany to be sure..I noted this immediately.
Just tid bits of giggles from the Internet
goofy pictures with generic captions
all saying, look at me, I've living
this is what makes me the unique
well hurrah, do you feel proud of it??
I keep putting off booking my ticket to visit
I'm trying to find something to bring you for your birthday
it's the sales..it's hard to buy something you yourself
like, and then give it up...selfishness.
there will be a birthday present..never fear
I wish I knew how to be a bigger part of your lives
we all seem to do the same things most days
sometimes we go through something and need a friend
other times it's easy sailing and we forget the use of company.
I got a prophesy for someone and sent it to them
it's the first time I've done it, took some courage too,
(big thanks to MA who never shrunk from helping me out when I asked.)
problem is, now I feel cocky.. or good or just happy
maybe even proud, and I keep telling myself theres nothing to be proud of
but I worry that if I am proud that I won't be a good channel
Still I can't help this damn cocky feeling.
You know what I'm talking about?
1 comment:
yeah I do know what you're talking about...and Thank you!
Post a Comment