I had a dream, I and three other young women had a kind of Grotto in a mall.
painted walls in signs and coulors surrounded a little room of sorts where we were paid to tell futures.
I wore a striped tank top and great black pants, I could swear my head was shaved for a good part of the dream, and I was riding a skate board as I showed up for work.
In the room was a large Iron framed bed.. nine people sat in it in three rows of three like slaves rowing a ship..(I think they were the people who had paid for the thrill.)
I was trying to put straps on them to secure them to the bed but one child kept thrashing and seemed to be having some sort of fit, so I gave up.
We had four keys..the looked like locker keys..we each held one and tried handing the fourth to the first in line, just then people burst in trying to skip the line and go first..seeming to think it was an extreme sport or something.
we only just managed to get them out and give the key to the costumer.
As soon as we four held a key we were transported to the spirit world.
it wasn't heaven, not close, more like hell although it seemed to be what I was expecting.
I was leading us through scene's or scenarios and giving the interpretation of what we were seeing, like reading tarot cards.
the three of us passed through many of scene's like this while holding the customer up, who seemed unable to walk and was violently vomiting.
almost like this place was killing him, or that his body couldn't handle it, but we had to take him through it anyway because he had signed up for it.
I can only remember one scene..5 beings.. they didn't exactly look like men, but they felt male.
standing in a pool of water striking strange poses and spitting blood high into the air, like they made up a sick living fountain.
I wasn't afraid, I was in charge.. but I felt uneasy, under pressure some how.
it's when I woke up I was scared
what the hell was this dream
and what could I do
No comments:
Post a Comment