Friday, September 09, 2005

GreenDay

There are so many little things in the day that just make life a more enjoyable place.
for example

Winning peevish little debates with your partner

Realizing how much someone does in the home and telling them you appreciate them. When you look at they're face and it's obvious no has mentioned how much they do in so long, that your almost worried they'll cry.

laying on the floor in the driveway and praising the lord for trials you thought you'd never get over but have

Getting to call Asian women that get on your nerves Yoko

Mr. Grimwig (from Oliver Twist)..that way he's obsessed with orange peels and the doctor whom he's sure is an assassin.

The way I feel unexplainably happy when a random thought I have makes a connection to another thought, which makes some reference to another one, and I break out and start signing "pink elephants on prade, here they come, bipidy bopody"
or yell "pinch the coconuts not the mangos"..no one knows what's going on with me and I see them try to act like it's normal.
What can I say? "it made sense in my head" sounded so much better before I actually used it as an out loud excuse

You know when you by a whole chicken and just as your about to put it in the oven you notice two feathers still stuck in it..
I love pulling those out, the way they are so thick they almost make little popping noises on exit.

Being the first one to take the straws out of the box in a fast food restaurant .. I hate being all proud to do it and then looking at the tray only to find that the person/people your with already put the exact number of straws on the tray.. and your stuck looking for somewhere to deposit your new ones.

Sometimes I cry so much I think the world will always smell like blood
I love the days when life is good
when you walk outside and it smells different from the inside of your nose.

those days when you click with someone new, or talk with someone online and find you understand eachother and help each other to understand them selves.

Some one I didn't think clicked with me recently told me (Mancer is you in Armour, sophie is you letting your guard down) he said Mancer is who he didn't click with, but he thought I was ok.
Somehow the whole thing made me happy, and I can't really tell why, I guess he got me.

No comments: