my brother gets online to talk to his girlfriend that he hasn't seen in two days..
he doesn't even pop me up
and then when I talk with him he does his best to divide his time us.
unbelievable.. I'm the only one in his family that can't afford to see him.
I would return his wedding present forthwith if I had the receipt.. cost me a good 100 Eros too.
but the bastard has not time for me.
then I have this raving bitch (whom I actually like), send me a load of offline's about jealousy..jealousy??
Again unbelievable.. what do people think goes through my mind.
telling me you would have my life in a moment..how belittling is that.
yes yes.. your problems are nothing in comparison to mine..I hate to hear you complaining, when all I can think about it how lucky you are.
How do you know?
How can you presume
My dad told me never to envy another mans cross, you never know what theyer carrying that you don't see.
I have to admit I have done it too at times
but it's so very wrong and proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment