Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Honestly

I would, wear padded bra's if I wasn't so proud about not being fake

I would, hide in my room on bad days, if I thought I wouldn't feel guilty for not working

I would not, covet another mans wife

I would, sleep with other men I am attracted to in a moment if I thought I could get away with it.

I would not, lie to my boyfriend ..ever
(this my seem in conflict with my last post.. but think harder.. it isn't)

I rejoice in Internet cutoffs.. I get into less trouble

I cry when people I care about cry

I throw up when I am emotionally distraught

I hate, that I make resolutions in my spiritual life that sound good but never come to be

I hate, to know theres a possibility that someone else loves someone I love.. but loves them more, or in a purer fashion that I do.

I am selfish

I am honest

I sometimes love because it's expected of me, and it's the right thing to do

I don't hate children as much as I say I do, I just have no patience for them.

I can't tell you which man I have loved more, I can lie and I can try... but I can't.

I hate my brother for getting married and having a baby somewhere I can't afford to go

I envy MA..she knows it.. it effects her pride.

I was pregnant once

I think it's unfair for God to make us do so much for him...he only died for humanity.. anyone would have done the same.

God is way to jealous, and he can be vengeful, God is like a woman with more power..scary

I haven't written what used to be my best friend in 6 months and I feel guilty, but not enough to do much about it yet.

If I get someone a present, I hate them getting me one back in turn

I hate men who cry as much as me, it's hard not to think of them as sisters.

I am glad I have no sisters

I hate competition, I won't compete even for something I love

I let go way too easy

I Judge people in a day

I forgive people, but not as quick

I can weep all day, and not be ashamed of my boyfriend looking at my face.

When I am mourning or worried about my daddy, I don't want to be touched, hugged, breathed on, or tried to get out of the toilet.
I like to know you are there for me..but at a safe distance.

I think too many kisses is smothering, and I'm not into foreplay

I hate men who beat around the bush

I do not want to hug anyone I don't love

no one I am not sleeping with or trying to sleep with should invade a one meter radius around me

I do not like sitting close to someone who's correcting me..they need to keep there distance.

when I apologies I get teary eyed..mainly because I'm nervous

emotional upheaval, nervousness, love...these things give me a Magnesium crisis. my hands feet and mouth become tight and curl up.. if I don't eat sugar or take magnesium.. this progresses up my limbs till I resemble someone with palsy.

No comments: