This is a message for like minded people, or people hoping to improve they're mind and likewise vocabulary.
Boycott the word "Doable".. This is not a viable word.
"Feasible" is in fact the word you are looking for.
Use it from now on.
Help to change this nasty Family habit!
Every time you encounter "Doable" use extreme praise and rise above it techniques, while exchanging the word for "feasible".
I guarantee you will start to feel better almost immediately.
4 comments:
I'll agree that "feasible" does sound a bit more intelligent than "doable", but that doesn't take away from the fact that "doable" is a viable word.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/doable
While it is in the dictionary..I wouldn't really say it's
1. capable of living.
2. Fitted to live.
But that's personal I guess
Although it is
5. practicable; workable
;)
But when you say something is "feasible" doesn't it sound like it's probable or likely?
Whereas to me, if you say something is "doable" it sounds more like it's definitely possible.
lol soph's that was great... that made my day.
Knock out "shinner prize" too while your at it.
Michelle
Post a Comment