I'm always amazed that the nicest people are those that have it the worst.
Maybe to say they have it the worst isn't fair, after all it's clearly obvious at how much the lord loves and makes up for the pain.
But us here on earth know that although nothing will ever beat the Lords unfailing love, it hurts real bad when the ones around us fail us, when they lie or let us down, when promises you thought were made in stone..turned out were only said to get them what they wanted and weren't even really for you.
As I sit at the computer and nurse my humongous, perfectly healthy six month old, behind me my boy friend makes the bed and I realize again how good I have it.
I've just been to Anjali's where I saw she granted me notable mention for some very small comment I made..and I'm all riled up cause how is it that she isn't appreciated enough.
Clearly to be touched by something so small one must not be getting the appreciation they deserve.
Never met her but I can tell by reading that she is without a doubt one of the better people out there, and that if she's your friend you owe God a mighty debt because she's the kind that sacrifices her limited free time on you, she prays for you, receives messages for you..she'd be there when you needed someone to hear you vent or cry.
I hope you who call her friends are able to say you do the same for her, that you don't live off her generosity, good will, and life blood giving just a pittance back.
Shame on those of you who've failed her.
I know what it's like to hear a friend tell you they've never really known you, after you thought you'd shared times with them that were special, private and personal, after you thought you opened up, given up a piece of your heart.
That it meant nothing to them is agony, that they, who were always there to tell you you'd make it, now have lost faith in you is worse.
I'm so sorry, I feel so guilty for mooching of your positiveness, your love for the lord and your faith without giving you something more back.
But I want to thank you for it.
Your very inspirational to me, and without a doubt you've given me way more then anything I've said could have given you.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! May life heap upon your blessings untold. X
thank you
you too
Post a Comment