Monday, October 29, 2007

Obrigado..(yes that is the only Portuguese word I know)




got back from the PEP a couple of days ago..Portugal was beautiful..we were right next to the beach(white sand, palm tree's, eucalyptus trees etc.)
I left home at 6 am and 1Degree with ice on our roof and landed to 27 degrees clear blue skies.
The rooming arrangement was a little bit of "fear and loathing in Porto", but all in all I had it pretty good.

I would like to mention my horror at the fact that on the last night someone stole the shirt I was going to wear the next day.(was hanging on a chair outside my room with my towel to dry)
This is the family.. we're all family members, parents even.. you'd think we've grown out of stealing..
Shame on you.
I don't know who you are, but it's despicable, how do you sleep at night


No comments: