Someone else got me thinking about what and who intimidates me and I realized that I'm not intimidated by a single man..it is in fact a woman.
I used to not like her much, used to think of her as a rival or sometimes equal..but over the years I got the pretty clear impression that we are not equal probably not even alike.
Your way better than me, we often like similar things, but where we both have passion you excel, me..not so much.
Your more forgiving, quieter, more mature, more sacrificial, better mother, better writer...just better better better, and you don't give off one single air of betterness..it's all grace and humility.
ofcourse I don't know you, and like most people I never met, you probably aren't as intimidating or fabulous as I've made you out to be..but then again chances are you are.
I feel very small next to you.
sometimes I get the impression that you carry a deep set sadness, that in giving away of yourself you find peace or at least grace for the dieing daily.
I admire you and pray for your happiness.
We are equal in one thing now after all these years...He is gone, and they say we're to blame
No comments:
Post a Comment