no time to rebuttal the hollow boy on truth's truth, no time to write about the intricacies of loves labor lost, no time to clean out the house of horrors my Chinese grave yard has become.no time to say how much people who only work on inspiration piss me off.
I have no time
the child care hand books states that new Born's sleep 22 hours and one month old 20.
this is in fact a lie..if your lucky they sleep 12.
no time to eat.. I've decided this is why mothers lose unaffordable weight and not because they nurse.
no time to exercise
no time for devotions..somehow I manage but I couldn't say howno time to pee
I won't even begin to get into showers and teeth brushing, but it's a pretty negative situation.
nocturnal nursing is however a good way to get you 30 mins of intercessory prayer in, even though it's interspersed by dreams as you nod off and start to tip over.
However he does make all those bells in my heart ring
6 comments:
Ha You got it down...its EXACTLY like that....But you'll make it no doubt at all..XOXOX
Heh, welcome to motherhood... :)
But have no fear, with each step of progress baby makes it most definitely gets easier.
I did the prayer vigil while nursing at night thing too-- I especially prayed for mothers who had no time to sleep! not like I'm complaining but I haven't had a good night of sleep in almost 11 months.
What an adorable child.
I love that "this is in fact a lie- if you're lucky they sleep 12." it's so true!!
And you're even luckier if they do it it 30-60 minute stretches as opposed to 10-15 all throughout the night.
Heh, that's what you get for believing the Childcare Handbooks. I've had endless debates with people about that. Some counsel in those is good, but other is outdated. The sleeping part is definitely outdated cuz the people that wrote them hadn't worn all the drugs off so their kids slept well. :p
Jokes aside, he gets cuter by the day. And he looks so adorable I would think it impossible to be upset with him.
Post a Comment