it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
A time of decisions, such as, explode my breasts and save my nipples, or save my breast and savor the breath taking feeling of that first suck on raw nipple.
In the end it's a catch 23, because you can't escape either, and it will require grace and long term firm breasts...very firm, I would in fact venture to name them "burning hot porno rocks".
Sound raunchy? well my son likes them, but of course he also likes pulling his razor thin nails along my veins, screaming for more, and taking large colourful ca ca's in the middle of the night to keep life spiced up.
On the other hand he's perfect, he lets me peel his tiny little fingers and give him miniature foot rubs.
He wrinkles up his forehead in the wisest way and gives me his big blue eyed stare of "why mommy, why?", a question to which I can't ever answer him satisfactorily.
He has this awesome mixture of old man and new born that I find terribly appealing.
It's like holding a very fragile priceless treasure, and is the definition of the cliche line "all warm and fuzzy".
Without any doubt, he is the best art work I've ever had a hand in, he's that master piece all artist's hope to one day make and sign.
TYJ
Cyrus Jay Merlin
born 09/07/07 @ 10:21 am
weighing 3.6 kg's
49 cm's long

8 comments:
Awww, he looks perfect.
Congratulations to you both!! I'm keeping your recovery in my prayers. XO
I hate to be asked by new parents what I think about their new offspring because frankly babies -IMO-are ugly(I have had 4 BTW) but that said yours is cute, he really is! Well done and GBY xoxoxo
He's so gorgeous! He looks too perfect to be a newborn.
So happy for you guys! Congratulations!!xxxxxxxxxx
All hail Russel.
congrats Sofi on a cutie!
He doesnt look like a newborn to me.
he's a perfect baby!
Since I like being original I won't say "awwwww, so cute" or "he looks so much older and so intelligent" or "mine was cuter" or the usual stuff ppl say. I'm gonna say "he has Oli's hair". :P
Congrats on the "burning hot porno rocks." ;)
it's spelled "nursing"...
Post a Comment