Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The slow grind of time

I have cut my face out.. cause I think the resplendent glory of white eyebrows and eyelashes, in fact white everything except for the brilliant purple bags under my eyes that have gotten more attached to me than I would have liked, should be reserved only for those with a parents undying love.

I broke my 8kg rule at 7 months...why oh lord, why
TTL I seem to carry the weight ok and don't look as large as the scale tells me I should.
plus 2.2 of those Kg's belong to the baby as of two weeks ago..which makes me worry that I might produce a 4 kg screamer..which was obviously not exactly my preference first time round.
But I also have allot to be thankful for, no stretch marks, no water retention, no incessant pg worry's, and only 6 weeks left.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well lovey i want the full versions and i'll not hear any nonsense about it!

Anonymous said...

when you think about it you probobly only gained 3 kgs on your "body"
1/2 kg extra blood,
1/2 kg placenta,
2 kg baby,
1/2 kg water in bag, bag & actual weight of uterus. What's left? 1/2 a kg for each mighty boob you got there. That leaves 2 kgs on your body. You're doing mighty good if you ask me!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is awful but I've read in places that red-heads hemmorige more than any other type of mother. Was that just awful to say? I do love your hair though!

The Silver Princess said...

lucky then that my hair is as white as my eye brows and the rest belongs to henna.
PTL

Anonymous said...

You look great Princess, cute and curvy, one of those girls who makes pregnancy look good. ;)
You'll loose it all nursing anyways and become rail thin... then you have every one asking if you're eating properly which is just as annoying as people who touch your stomach when pregnant. Sigh... happens to me every time.

Any yes Babylove, it is horrible, but good to know if you're a redhead. I hated not knowing about things until they happened.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's good to know. I guess I'll ask Timna if it is so! Think you look great even with a tummy & w/o a face!!