Monday, September 11, 2006

6 ways to steal my crown

So I'm totally battling and the lord showed me to blog about what I personally found helpful in the 1st part of the AOW series.

1) claim the keys of determination, cause it would really suck if you got down and dirty with the devil but then couldn't follow through to victory.

2) Staying close to the lord via asking him everything is a real key to staying on top of attacks the devil may send your way..it doesn't take that long, and it isn't what you should do when you've tried everything else, it's what you need to start with.

3) be open to change, accept and welcome the lords leading in your life ..ouch hard one

4) To stay one step ahead of the enemy praise always, if theres no gaps he can't get in. .This is a hard one,
I was thinking, "cool all I have to do is keep praising and I'll be foot lose and collar free"
No such thing luv..you start out well but after five minutes of praising for the random and sometimes gut wenching things in your life you'll start spacing out and looking for entertainment to distract you from your battle instead..when this happens, figure out a solution and IM me with it.

5) ask the Lord to show you where you'll be attacked next and preempt the devil

6) finally, to win the war you must be fully persuaded that this is your calling.

No comments: